agua fría fan coil
Working principle and features:
The fan coil unit (FCU as below) have no energy itself but through pipeline of central air conditioner supplying with chilled or cooled water into the copper tube of heat exchanger inside house, and the fan blow through the heat exchanger to cool or heat the temperature of the house. The FCU is characterized with energy-saving, high efficiency, low noise, reliable and convenient to select and install.
The unit is widely used together with central air conditioning system in hotel, hospital, medicine factory, theater, commercial building, office building, enterprises, chemical industry, exhibition room, research institutes and so on.
Cooling:Inlet air dry-bulb temperature 27'C;wet-bulb temperature 19.5'C;inlet water temperature 7'C;outlet water temperature 12'C.Heating:Inlet air dry-bulb temperature 21'C;Cooling water inlet temperature 60'C; working pressure:1.6MPa.
Size:FP-34BG,68 BG,84 BG,102 BG.
Tube size:inlet/outlet water pipe RC3/4 Condensing drain pipe R3/4
Installation, use and maintenance
Installation of unit
1. The unit shall be installed by professional personnel.
2. The fan coil unit shall be handled with cares and protected from heavy compression. Handling the unit with hand holding the impeller or spiral case shall not be allowed.
3. Before installation, the unit shall be checked for damage. In case of collision damage, deformation or dropping of fan motor, please contact the dealer for repair or replacement.
4. For safety, the lifting apparatus for the unit shall be sufficiently strong to bear running weight and vibration. The unit is merely allowed to bear its own weight and shall not be stressed by air pipeline and water pipeline or other external objects. The unit shall be kept level, or the condensed water would overflow.
Connection of pipeline and anti-frosting measures
1. The water inlet and outlet pipelines shall be connected carefully and the torque shall not exceed the specified value. It is recommended to seal the connections with sealing tape to avoid torsion-generated leakage.
2. The water inlet and outlet pipelines shall be thermally insulated to avoid generation of condensed water.
3. The condensed water pipeline shall have drain slope of at least 0.005 to facilitate draining of condensed water.
1. The unit shall be wired as per the instruction of connection box and the unit is fed from 1/N/PE AC 220V 50Hz power and the power voltage shall not exceed the rated voltage by 10%. Excessive high voltage would result in increased noise, too low voltage result in insufficient air flow rate, and fluctuating voltage result in damage of motor.
2. If case of in-gang operation of several units with a common switch, it is merely applicable to units of same model and specification and their wiring shall be correct and consistent, otherwise, the motor would be burnt out. For the sets of in-gang units, the capacity of the switch shall be considered. In-gang operation of units of different models or specification shall not be allowed.
Requirements of water supply
1. The cooling water and the hot water for the unit shall be softened water of temperature not below 5'C and not above 80'C respectively and the water shall be clean. Steam shall not be used.
2. Before initial running, the water inlet and outlet valves and the washing water system shall be at first closed and then the valves opened. The system water outlet shall be fixed with a filter to avoid foul or blocking of coil.
Frost crack prevention
1.In case of external temperature below 2'C, even under shutdown state the water inside the coil shall be still kept at circulating.
2. In case of shutdown in winter, all circulating water shall be completely drained from the unit and its pipeline of water system.
Use and maintenance
1. In order to keep air and coil clean, at installation the air inlet of air duct shall be fixed with air filter or our filter and the filter shall be regularly cleaned.
2. After installation, the fan coil unit shall be checked for friction noise through slightly rotating its fan impeller and after no friction noise detected the unit may be switched on.
3. At initial running and change-over of hot/cold water, the vent valve shall be opened to discharge air from coil. After escape of water, the vent valve is re-closed; otherwise, the heat-exchange effect would be impaired.
4. In case of trouble, the unit shall be repaired by professional personnel.